Charles from Tollcross supported by Michelle baked Banana loaf on 10/05/2018. Here’s how you can make your own “Banana loaf”
Ingredients; x2 Bananas, 200g Plain flour, 200g Caster sugar, 50g softened butter, 1tsp Vanilla extract, 1tsp Bicarbonate of soda, 1tsp Baking soda
- Pre heat oven to 180/Gas 4
- Line a loaf tin with greased parchment paper.
- Mash the bananas, add flour, sugar, butter, vanilla, bicarbonate soda, baking soda and mix well.
- Pour mixture into loaf tin.
- Bake at 180/Gas 4 for 40-50 minutes, or until skewer inserted into loaf comes out clean.
Easy to make :)… you can add walnuts if you like! Hope you give it a try and enjoy it as much as Charles and everybody when shared out at Tollcross 🙂 More recipes coming soon!